|Position type||Regular Full-Time|
1225 Gerard Avenue
Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Morrisania is located on 1225 Gerard Avenue and has been serving the South Bronx for over 45 years. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing coordinated world-class primary and specialty care with dignity and respect for all New Yorkers, without exceptions.
The Child Developmental Clinic conducts evaluations by the Developmental Pediatrician, of children from birth to adolescence with known or suspected developmental delays. They provide evaluation, follow-up appointments, prescriptions, referrals for speech, language, psychological, occupational and physiatry evaluations, and therapy.
The Child Developmental Clinic provides initial and follow-up services to about 300 patients referred each year, which is anticipated to increase with NYC Care program and Foster Care / Kinship program.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Board Certified or Eligible in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
Exceptional Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service, with 3% company contribution starting day one
- Choice of a three tiered, starting at FREE medical plans starting day one
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage starting day one
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Occurrence-based Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Salary Amount or Range: $205,000 - $210,000
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V