|Position type||Regular Full-Time|
1920 Webster Ave
Bronx, NY 10457
Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health/Tremont, located on Webster Avenue in the Bronx. The goal of this Center is to provide outpatient services to patients at high risk of contracting Covid-19, as well as short- and long-term follow-up care for those recovering from the disease. Preliminary evidence links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung injuries, blood clots, and mental health conditions.
Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Bushwick is located on 815 Broadway in Brooklyn. The goal of this Center is to provide outpatient services to patients at high risk of contracting Covid-19, as well as short- and long-term follow-up care for those recovering from the disease. Preliminary evidence links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung injuries, blood clots, and mental health conditions.
Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Roosevelt located in the Jackson Heights section of Queens, has committed to provide the full spectrum of care. The Center emphasizes primary and preventive care, working to help identify and achieve health goals. Gotham Health, Roosevelt focuses on improving health and well-being and also prevent, treat and manage ongoing health conditions.
We are looking for an Outpatient Pulmonologist to provide services at three of our Gotham Health sites - Bushwick, Tremont and Roosevelt.
- Provides full scope of adult inpatient medicine services - diagnosis, treatment and coordination of care
- Follows patients diagnosed with COVID and are currently experiencing underlying issues
- Trains and supervises medical residents and students and advanced practice clinicians
- Graduate of an accredited medical school (MD or DO)
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine
- Unrestricted NYS license to practice medicine, or the ability to obtain one
Exceptional Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service, with 3% company contribution starting day one
- Choice of a three tiered, starting at FREE medical plans starting day one
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage starting day one
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Occurrence-based Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Salary: $235,000
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V