|Position type||Regular Full-Time|
|Department||Obstetrics & Gynecology|
Gotham Health/Springfield Gardens
134-64 Springfield Boulevard
Queens, NY 11413
Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health located in Queens, has been serving the Community for over 45 years. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing coordinated world-class primary and specialty care with dignity and respect for all New Yorkers, without exceptions.
This position is located at two locations:
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Springfield Gardens - 134-64 Springfield Boulevard - Queens, NY 11413
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, South Queens - 114-02 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard - Queens, NY 11434
- Provides primary health care to non-pregnant; asymptomatic women for health maintenance, including family planning services.
- Recognizes deviations from normal and refer to appropriate medical/social services.
- Requests and/or perform specific diagnostic procedures.
- Recognizes common gynecologic disorders and provides treatment within the prescribed protocol.
- Manages therapy for specific gynecology disorders.
- Supports and instructs the patient with respect to problems specific to female health, including counseling related to sexuality, family dynamics, infertility, family planning, self-breast examination, and menopause.
- Antepartum Care
- Establish the status of the present pregnancy and identify risks, present or potential.
- Assume responsibility for the management of the care of the mother and fetus throughout pregnancy.
- Request and/or perform diagnostic procedures.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
Exceptional Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service, with 3% company contribution starting day one
- Choice of a three tiered, starting at FREE medical plans starting day one
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage starting day one
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Occurrence-based Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Annual salary = $260,000 Board Eligible / $270,000 Board Certified
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V