Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/South Brooklyn Health (formerly Coney Island Hospital), located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are seeking a full time Director of Pain Management in our Anesthesia Department
Join our vibrant and dynamic team of driven and talented Anesthesiologists and CRNAs providing comprehensive peri-operative anesthesia services to all surgical subs-pecialties, including Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Pediatric and Thoracic Surgery, with a busy General Surgery, GYN Surgery and more. We have a new hospital building, equipped with new, state of the art Operating Rooms and a Surgical Robot. Our L&D Suite is fully renovated with private delivery rooms and a dedicated OR Suite.
- Provide clinical leadership, oversight and evaluation of all aspects of Pain Management Services for the facility.
- Direct outpatient clinic responsibilities for Pain Management
- Act as direct supervisor and consultant for all staff on matters related to pain management and general anesthesia
- Direct clinical anesthesiologist responsibilities in the OR/Amb Surg suite.
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology
- Active NYS License
- Active, unrestricted DEA license
- Fellowship training in Pain Management, Board certification in Pain Management preferred
- Experience working with a culturally a diverse and under-served patient population a plus!
- Covid-19 vaccination required prior to hire
Exceptional Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service, with 3% company contribution starting day one
- Choice of a three tiered, starting at FREE medical plans starting day one
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage starting day one
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Occurrence-based Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Salary $400K
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V