Employed by PAGNY for NYC Health + Hospitals/South Brooklyn Health (formerly Coney Island Hospital), located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are seeking an Attending Neurologist to work full-time in the Department of Medicine.
- Provide clinical care in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation in general neurology
- Provide resident and medical education and participate in scholarship
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to other members of the healthcare team as needed.
- Performs other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the department Chairperson
- Active, Unrestricted NYS License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology (ABMS)
- Collegial demeanor
- Experience attending to an underserved population preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three- tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Salary: $230,000.00
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V