This week we recognize National Allied Health Week!
Comprising nearly 60% of all health care providers, allied health practitioners greatly influence health care delivery by complementing and supporting the roles of our physicians and specialists at PAGNY.
Allied health professionals include:
– Physical, occupational and respiratory therapists
– Medical clinical laboratory scientists
– Emergency medical personnel (EMT and paramedics)
– Audiologists and speech-language pathologists Informatics and information management personnel
– Orthotists, prosthetists, nutritionists, dietitians and more