Primary Care Physician
|Position type||Regular Full-Time|
1225 Gerard Avenue
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
This position is located at:
1012 East Gunhill Road(Between Paulding Ave. & Hone Ave.)Bronx, NY 10469
The Primary Care Physician will report to the Medical Director and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates, delivers and manages comprehensive healthcare services for individuals requiring primary care case management, including but not limited to those enrolled in the NYS Medicaid Managed Care Program.
- Ensures patient/provider continuity and access to timely and appropriate levels of care.
- Coordinates and manages their assigned panel of patient care across various levels of service.
- Where required by the practice, responsible for the supervision of mid-level providers.
- Arrange patient session schedules that allow for both scheduled and non-emergent unscheduled (walk-in) visits by their primary care patients.
- Participate in all administrative functions required by physicians in the practice.
- Board Eligible or Certified in either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire, plus proof of subsequent booster vaccines within one month of eligibility
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
Annual Base Salary Range: $ 172,298.00 - $ 177,683.00
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V