|Position type||Regular Full-Time|
Gotham Health/East New York
2094 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11207
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, East New York staff partner to provide multiple programs in the community including the Babygram Program, Developmental Evaluation Clinic, HIV/Aids Program, and The Diabetic Learning and Support Program.
- Evaluation, treatment and provision of direct care to patients in the clinic setting- Supervise and teach residents and medical students- Provide clinical guidance to other members of the healthcare team as needed- Participate in performance improvement and quality management projects as assigned
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Active, unrestricted NYS License
- Active DEA Waiver
- Active X-Waiver preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Familiarity with high-risk patients and cultural sensitivity in community settings
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Annual Base Salary Range: $236,900 (board eligible) - $247,200 (board certified)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V