Manager, Accounts Payable
|Position type||Regular Full-Time|
420 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10170
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
Manage the Accounts Payable Department; streamlining and organizing the entire invoice life cycle process from invoice receipt to payment.
- Create and lead process improvement projects within Accounts Payable and across the organization as appropriate.
- Manage all aspects of online banking and disbursements, including the routine and timely payments of medical benefits, union dues & benefits, & vendor accounts payable.
- Maintain, update, and share the cashflow forecast model and advise on weekly spend for all outgoing payments.
- Maintain excellent and regular communications with external vendors and internally across the organization.
- Partner with Accounting & Finance team members to streamline monthly reporting processes and research fluctuations in vendor spend.
- Assist with audits, ad-hoc analyses, and special projects as needed.
Advanced communication skills, including demonstrated abilities in writing, data analysis and visualization, and verbal presentations.
Intermediate MS Excel Skills (Vlookup, Pivot Tables) required.
Advanced skills in: Excel (index match, dynamic formulas) preferred
Passion/want for learning and growth, both in terms of knowledge base and technical abilities.
Adept at synthesizing and concisely communicating highly technical and nuanced topics to senior leadership.
- Competitive compensation package - 125,000.00 per annum
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare
Please note proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V