Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) has a Chief, OBGYN Ambulatory Care opportunity with NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem. Harlem Hospital is located on 135th Street in Manhattan and has been certified as a Baby-Friendly hospital by the World Health organization. The OBGYN service has a 24-hour pain management service with five birthing suites and a 17-bed inpatient unit. Harlem Hospital has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. On average, the OBGYN service had over 1000 live births annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
The Mission of NYC Health + Hospitals is to extend equally to all New Yorkers, regardless of the ability to pay, comprehensive health services of the highest quality in an atmosphere of humane care, dignity, and respect. Their Values are built on a foundation of social and racial equity and has established the ICARE standards for all staff.
- Clinical responsibility — direct patient care and PA supervision in the Ambulatory Care practice for Women’s Health
- Occasional inpatient responsibilities, as per direction of the DOS
- Admin responsibility related to Ambulatory Care
- Admin responsibility related to PI/QI— assist with the data collection, analysis and presentation; as well as project management duties in cooperation with DOS, Director of GYN and Director of MFM
- No call required
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prior leadership experience
Excellent Benefit Package Available!
Annual salary = $270,000.00
The Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), a tax-exempt organization affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals, is one of the largest physician groups in New York State and directly employs nearly 4,000 physicians and allied health professionals who serve seven of New York City’s public hospitals, numerous public health clinics, and the city’s Correctional Health Service.
PAGNY has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in healthcare.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V